Furzebray Carp Lake Rules
An EA rod license is require for two rods and two licenses' for three rods Phone 03448005386 or any Post Office or online at WWW.environment-agency.gov.uk/rodlicence
Only the Landing Nets, Unhooking Mats & Weigh Slings provided by the fishery on all swims to be used.
Island & Copse Lake Rules
- Micro Barb Hooks only.
- No Hooks bigger than size 4.
- No Fixed Leads.
- No Baitboats.
- All nuts are banned.
- Fresh Boilies only, No shelf life bait to be used.
- No Braided Mainline or Line Under 15lbs to be used.
- All fish caught are to be returned to the lake, Removal of fish from the site or to different lakes will result in prosecution.
- No sacking of fish, Except while photography equipment is being set up.
- All landing nets sling's and unhooking mats are provided by the fishery.
- All fish to be returned by Sling or Sack. Do not carry or stand up with the fish unless it is in a sling.
- No use of the Boat to unless a member of the management is present or given permission, life jackets to be worn
- No wading to rescue fish unless there is another angler present on the bank if not contact the management.
- Children under the age of 16, Must be accompanied by an adult at all times. No one under 16 to be left on site.
- Rods not to be left out unattended.
- No antisocial behavior at any time.
- 3 rod limit on Island Lake and Willow, 2 rods only on Copse.
- No one under the age of 13 fishing on the Island lake or Copse Lake.
- Fishing from designated swims Only.
- No Dogs
- The use of lead core is banned other leaders are fine.
- All anglers must carry and use a carp medi kit.
- Any large groups of anglers hiring a lodge to use as a base will be subject to a £200 cleaning & damage deposit refundable after inspection of the property.
Willow Lake Rules
- Rules same as for Island lake unless stated below.
- Under the age 13 can fish this lake.
Toilets and litter bins provided, please use them.
Many thanks and enjoy your fishing